End Suction Monobloc Pumps:
Capacity: upto 660 M^3/Hr.
Head: Upto 158 Meters
• Water Supply. • Pressure boosting for high rise buildings, hotels industry etc.
• Industrial washing & cleaning systems. • Fire Protection systems.
• Cooling & Air Conditioning systems. • Boiler feed and condensate transfer system.
• Irrigation systems for fields including sprinkler & drip irrigation systems.
Features & benefits:
Following are the main features and benefits offered by the LBS pumps.
• The pumps are non self priming horizontal end suction pumps with axial suction port and radial discharge ports.
• Standard flanges for suction and discharge ports will be PN 16 as per DIN standard EN 1092-2, PN 25 as per DIN standard EN 1092-2, ANSI 125 and ANSI 250 as per ASME B16.1 are available on request.
• Performance and dimensions comply to ISO 2858.
• These pumps are long coupled pumps with TEFC squirrel cage induction motor with main dimensions complying to IEC standards and mounting designation B3 (IM 1001).
• These pumps are available with gland packing as well as mechanical shaft seal.
• The pump impellers are dynamically balanced to grade 6.3 of ISO 1940.
• These pumps and motors are available with fabricated steel base frame according to EN 23661.
• These pumps are available with standard range of IE2 motors
- as per order Per Week
- as per order Week
308, Bhaveshwar Arcade, Opposite Shreyas Cinema, L.B.S. Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400086, India