Fire Fighting Pumps – Horizontal Split Case - UL Listed – FM Approved
Lubi fire-fighting pumps offers all features & benefits as mentioned in our LHC standard pump series data booklet. Following are the additional features & benefits offered by these pumps:
• State-of-the-art design fire pumping system.
• UL listed/FM approved/NFPA-20 design
• Diesel engine as well as electric motor driven pump
• Rugged construction
• Liberal water passages
• Automatic air relief valve
• Efficient operation
• Lower initial cost
• Reduced installation time and cost
• Simplified piping design
• Suitable for space saving installation systems and retrofit applications
• Easy access to all working parts
• Ease of maintenance
• Single source unit responsibility.
Lubi FLHC fire pumps are used in fire-fighting applications for supplying water to fire hose reels, fire hydrants or sprinkler systems in areas which are prone to the hazards of fire.
The typical applications are as follow:
• Commercial complexes and high rise buildings
• Petrochemical industries and Gas plants
• Oil and Gas on-shore &off-shore platforms
• Oil terminals
• Airports and ports
• Marine applications
• Power stations and transformer stations
• Chemical industries
• Manufacturing plants
• Fire-work industries
The fire pumps typically consist of the following equipment:
• Electric motor/Diesel engine assembled with
– cooling system (for Diesel engine only)
– fuel system (for Diesel engine only)
– battery system (for Diesel engine only)
– exhaust system (for Diesel engine only)
• Fire pump controller
• Suction and discharge gauges
• Air relief valve
• Common base plate
Note: For jockey pump requirements kindly refer LCR and/or LES pumps.
All above equipment except fuel supply tank and fire pump controller are mounted on a common base frame.
We along with Lubi can also supply Packaged fire pumping system with all required accessories ready for site installation.
- as per oder Per Week
- as per oder Week
308, Bhaveshwar Arcade, Opposite Shreyas Cinema, L.B.S. Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400086, India