Lubi Horizontal Split Case Pumps
Capacity: upto 2700 M^3/Hr.
Head: Upto 160 Meters
The Lubi horizontal split case pump, type LHC is available in two main designs:
• Water Supply. • Pressure boosting for high rise buildings, hotels, industry etc.
• Industrial washing & cleaning systems. • Fire Protection systems.
• Cooling & Air Conditioning systems. • Boiler feed and condensate transfer system.
• Irrigation systems for fields including sprinkler & drip irrigation systems.
Features & benefits:
Following are the main features and benefits offered by the LHC pumps.
• The pumps are non self-priming horizontal split case pumps with radial suction port and radial discharge port.
• Standard flanges for suction and discharge ports will be PN 16 as per DIN standard EN 1092-2 and PN 25 as per DIN standard EN 1092-2. ANSI 125 and ANSI 250 as per ASME B16.1 are available on request.
• These pumps are long coupled pumps with TEFC squirrel cage induction motor with main dimensions complying to IEC standards and mounting designation B3 (IM 1001).
• These pumps are available with gland packing as well as mechanical shaft seal.
• These pumps can be supplied as a complete unit with motor, coupling, coupling guard and fabricated steel base frame.
• These pumps are available with IE2 motors.
• The split case construction enables removal and dismantling of the internal pump parts e.g. bearings, wear rings, shaft seal and impeller without disturbing the motor & pipe work.
- as per order Per Week
- as per order Week
308, Bhaveshwar Arcade, Opposite Shreyas Cinema, L.B.S. Marg, Ghatkopar (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400086, India